A special additive in gasoline that increases the octane number and has detergent properties. Suitable for all types of gasoline and all types of gasoline engines (atmospheric and turbocharged), with any number of valves, equipped and not equipped with gasoline particulate filters and catalysts.
- According to the research method increases octane number by 3-6 units (depending on the quality of gasoline). Allows the use of gasoline with an octane rating of up to 6 units below the recommended;
- Protects engine parts from knocking, preventing costly repairs;
- Due to the absence of detonation and complete combustion of fuel, the engine power increases and the stability of power is ensured in all modes of its operation, including overload. Smooth idling is provided. Reduces engine noise and vibration;
- Possesses excellent detergent properties, effectively cleans the fuel system and especially injectors (nozzles) and valves from ash, soot, varnish and other unburned residues and prevents their further deposition. Reduces coking of piston rings, preventing them from sticking and the resulting increased fuel and oil consumption;
- Provides additional lubrication for key components of the fuel system (fuel pump, carburetor, injectors (nozzles), extending their service life, thereby reducing maintenance costs;
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion;
- Burns completely together with fuel without leaving carbon deposits;
- Reduces fuel consumption and toxicity of exhaust gases by increasing the completeness of gasoline combustion;
- Reducing carbon formation, smoke and toxicity increases the resource of spark plugs, oxygen sensors, catalysts, injectors and the engine in general;
- Neutralizes the effects of using low-quality (surrogate) gasoline and additives contained in it;
- Compatible with all construction materials.