Ref no: A1J_001 | Posted on: 21/1/2021
Create engaging visuals and animations by taking direction from written/ spoken ideas and convert them into images, animations, layouts and other designs using sketches and software. The ideal candidate will be a proactive individual and must work well with internal customers, who are able to process, react to and solve problems as they arise on tight deadlines in a team environment. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and adapted for a diverse array of media, including display screens, print production, smartphones, tablets, and the web.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to for new design perspectives and ideas.
- Study designs briefs and determines graphic requirements.
- Work with the team to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Work with manager to prioritize and organize work on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Consult and advise the marketing team and partners on creative solutions to requests.
- Conceptualize visuals & layouts for still and motion graphic projects based on requirements.
- Adhere to established style guides, templates and branding guidelines.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters/ team members to prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop, build and set up self-service creative materials and templates.
- Revise deliverables and amend designs after feedback and finalize the best output.
- Test graphics across various media
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Finalize all artwork, electronic files and prepare for production.
AUTHORITIES: All approvals are vested with Department Head
DESIRED QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years of Graphic Design Experience.