Big Red Hydro Floor Jack 2Ton
|Country Of Origin
||• 1 Psc Saddle
• 1 Psc Suv Saddle
• 1 Psc Front Wheel Assembly
• 1 Psc Handle Fork
• 1 Psc Release Valve
• 1 Psc Handle Assembly
• 1 Psc Power Unit Assembly
• 1 Psc Rear Caster Assembly
||Heavy Dury Steel
Bigred Body Repair Hydraulic Jack with Blow Mold & Storage Box 2 Ton - Red
Before attempting to rise a vehicle, check the vehicle service manual for recommended lifting surfaces.
To raise load :
- Close release valve tightly (by turning the handle clockwise) DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
- Position jack under load so that saddle will contact load firmly and load is centered so it cannot slip.
- Operate jack handle until saddle approaches the load.
- Once again check to see that saddle is correctly positioned.
- Raise load to the desired height.
- Place jack stands of appropriate capacity under the vehicle.
- DO NOT CRAWL UNDER VEHICLE WHILE LIFTING VEHICLE OR PLACING OR REMOVING JACK STANDS!
- Place jack stands at the vehicle manufacturer's recommended lift areas that provide stable support for the raised vehicle.
To Lower Load :
- Open release valve VERY SLOWLY (by turning the handle counterclockwise).
- When the release valve is opened, saddle and load will be lowered.
- Lower the vehicle slowly so as not to shock load the jack stands.
- Once repairs are completed, raise the vehicle enough to remove jack stands.
- Lower vehicle very slowly.
CAUTION: Keep hands or feet away from the hinge mechanism of the jack.
- 1 psc Saddle
- 1 psc SUV Saddle
- 1 psc Front Wheel Assembly
- 1 psc Handle Fork
- 1 psc Release Valve
- 1 psc Handle Assembly
- 1 psc Power Unit Assembly
- 1 psc Rear Caster Assembly